Budget Council Meetings
December 20 2022
2023-2027 Five Year Financial Plan - Adoption
December 13 2022
2023-2027 Five Year Financial Plan First Three Readings
November 15 2022
Tying It All Together
Tuesday, November 15, 1-3:30 p.m. – Public opportunity to provide comment during the Special Council meeting.
- This ‘Tying it All Together’ workshop will provide the new Council and community with the proposed budget details and will present updates based on the prior Council’s budget discussions. View the Report to Council.
- Members of the public are invited to attend (online or in person).
- There will be an opportunity for questions or comments from the public at the end of the workshop.
- The presentation will be recorded and available following the meeting for public review and comments.
November 29 2022
Public Information Meeting
Tuesday, November 29, 5-8 p.m., Brennan Park Recreation Centre – In person opportunity to meet and converse with Council in a casual setting.
- This event will provide an in-person opportunity to meet and converse with Council in a casual setting.
- Budget information will be on display and public comments or questions can be submitted, or provided in person to members of Council.
September 27 2022
Special Operating Projects
September 20 2022
General Operating Fund
View the General Operating Fund Report to Council (Includes budget spreadsheets)
September 06 2022
Utilities and Squamish Lillooet Regional District
View the Utilities Report to Council (includes budget spreadsheets)
View the Squamish-Lillooet Regional District Report to Council
July 26 2022
Past Meeting: Capital Projects
June 28 2022
Past Meeting: Budget Kickoff
Financial Plan direction and timeline